Valley Trading is pleased to announce the launch of our new Valley bag service, our alternative to other well-known Waste bags. Valley waste bags offer a waste solution for jobs that just aren’t suited to skip hire. They’re able to hold a variety of waste including, rubble, plasterboard, soil and more. Perfect for home redecoration, gardening work and small building projects.
We’ve estimated that Valley waste bags can hold up to four wheelie bins worth of waste while taking up a minimal amount of space.
Why use a Valley Bag?
- They’re practical and easy to manage, arriving flat and able to contain a large amount of waste
- Soil, rubble and plasterboard are permitted in these bags
- Easily stored while not in use
- You can use a Valley Bag for a variety of different waste
- Available for 2-3 week hire period, to go off-road only
- Our delivery and collection service is quick and easy to use
Valley waste bags are available for delivery in the following areas
Contact us for delivery locations!
How much do they cost?
- General Waste – £80.00
- Plasterboard – £110.00
- Hardcore & Rubble – £55.00
- Soil – £65.00
Prices ex VAT.
What else do I need to know?
- Access requirements: in order to allow for a safe and easy collection, Valley bags will be delivered and collected by the front of the property. This will be confirmed with you when you book.
- Valley Bags are not suitable for hazardous waste.
- Available for next day delivery if ordered by 12pm.